They may have a few scratches or marks, but who said scars can’t be sexy especially with a huge price reduction.
Some products may have been removed from their box but are in perfect working order, with no physical scratches or marks.
If you’re after a brand new product in its box but at a heavily reduced price, we have you covered with our range of run out clearance items.
- Please note warranty on clearance items may vary from product description.
- Product images are for illustrative purposes only and may differ from the actual product.
- Pricing only valid while stock last, stock levels below are indication only
The AT-DVI60SRS is one of the first DVI extenders on the market to not only provide increased distance when connecting to a display or source, but it is also EDID compliant. This DVI extender gives the user and option to use Cat 5/6/7 on projects instead of a standard DVI cable. With the benefit of being passive the AT-DVI60SRS can provide excellent signal quality without amplification (Sender/Receiver Included).
- DVI 1.1 compliant
- Extend the transmission length 50m (160ft) at resolutions up to 1920×1200 or 55m (180ft) at resolutions up to 1024×768
- Easy to install
- No power required (passive)
- Compact size
- Direct plug-in
- Capable of using CAT5/6/7 (568B Termination for optimal results)
- Network Traffic LEDS (denotes active network traffic)