The AT-UHD-EX-100CE-RX is part of the Atlona UHD-EX Series of HDBaseT extenders. The AT-UHD-EX-100CE-RX is compatible with the AT-UHD-EX-100CE-TX transmitter, as well as Atlona switchers, matrix switchers, and distribution amplifiers with HDBaseT outputs.
The Atlona AT-UHD-EX-100CE-RX is a 4K/UHD HDMI over 100M HDBaseT receiver for AV signals up to 330 feet (100 meters) over category cable with Ethernet pass through, RS-232 and IR control, plus Power over Ethernet. It is compatible with signals up to 4K/UHD @ 60Hz with embedded multi-channel audio and remote 48V power for the receiver. The AT-UHD-EX-100CE-RX is HDCP 2.2 compliant and supports EDID communication. The receiver features a quarter rack width metal enclosure for installation with rear panel I/O ports for uncluttered wire management.
- 4K/UHD capability @ 60 Hz with 4:2:0 chroma subsampling
- HDCP 2.2 compliant
- Supports 4K HDR10 @ 24 Hz (4:2:0 chroma subsampling, 10-bit color)
- HDBaseTTM receiver for HDMI®, Ethernet, power, and control up to 330 feet (100 meters)
- Remotely powered via PoE (Power over Ethernet)
- Receives RS-232, IR, CEC, and Ethernet control signals over HDBaseT
- Multi-channel audio compliant for all PCM, Dolby®, and DTS® formats