The Atlona AT-UHD-EX-100CE-TX is an HDBaseT transmitter for HDMI transmission up to 330 feet (100 meters) over category cable with Ethernet pass through, plus RS-232 and IR control. Designed to work with HDBaseT inputs on switchers and projectors, this extender transmits video signals up to 4K/UHD @ 60Hz with embedded multi-channel audio. Additionally, the transmitter extends Ethernet, RS-232, and 12 volt-based IR control commands. The AT-UHD-EX-100CE-TX is HDCP 2.2 compliant and supports EDID communication. The transmitter features a quarter rack width metal enclosure for easy rack mounting with rear panel I/O ports for uncluttered wire management.
- 4K/UHD capability @ 60 Hz with 4:2:0 chroma subsampling
- HDCP 2.2 compliant
- Supports 4K HDR10 @ 24 Hz (4:2:0 chroma subsampling, 10-bit color)
- HDBaseTTM transmitter for HDMI®, Ethernet, power, and control up to 330 feet (100 meters)
- Local AC powering – PoE (Power over Ethernet) source
- Transmits RS-232, IR, CEC, and Ethernet control signals over HDBaseT
- Multi-channel audio compliant for all PCM, Dolby®, and DTS® formats